Turkey tater tot Casserole
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 4 Servings
Low fat, super easy, and spicy.
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees
2. Spray casserole dish with Pam
3. Spread ground turkey evenly on bottom of dish
4. Mix soup and rotel together in a separate bowl and spread on top of turkey
5. Put frozen tater tots on top
6. Cook for approximately 1 hour
other recipes in main dishes
This is a great easy and tasty meal for anyone with a family!
Savory cheeses, beef or no beef upon preference, yellow corn tortillas, enchilada sauce, red hot, Tostitos corn chips
This is a crisp pastry tart for two. I got the original recipe from my daughter and added the fresh spinach. SO good !