Photo Source: https://eatwellenjoylife.com/sauteed-spinach-caramelized-mushrooms/
Sauteed Spinach with Mushrooms
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 1 serving
Simple side dish (especially with Thanksgiving Turkey) that will sure to please.
Bag of spinach
Tablespoons of olive oil
Lemon juice squeezed
Garlic cloves minced
Tablespoons of kosher salt
Cups of fresh mushrooms
Teaspoon of fresh pepper
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet.
2. Add the salt, lemon juice and garlic, and heat up.
3. Add the spinach and stir until wilted.
4. Add the mushrooms and let it cook thoroughly.
5. Top off with fresh pepper and serve.
other recipes in side dishes
Homemade beans for a delicious Mexican Fiesta!
I make this at Thanksgiving and it is absolutely delicious! I use more black pepper than called for because we all love it.
We all need our vegetables. This is a quick and easy side dish you can use to spice up any meal when you need something different!