- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 36 truffles
Chocolate covered Oreo Cream Cheese balls. YUM!
Package Oreo Cookies (regular or mint)
8 oz. package cream cheese softened
Block white chocolate bark
1. Finely crush 7 cookies in a food processor or ziploc bag. Reserve for later.
2. Crush remaining cookies, stir in softened cream cheese. Use the back of a large spoon to help mash the two together.
3. Roll mixture into 1 inch balls, place on wax paper covered cookie sheet.
4. Melt chocolate as directed on the package, then dip balls into chocolate, tap off extra and set aside on wax paper covered cookie sheet to dry.
You can sprinkle the tops with the 7 crushed cookies for decoration.
5. Once dry, refrigerate & enjoy!
Notes: It helps to freeze the uncoated balls for a few minutes to get them nice and stiff & to keep the mixture from starting to fall apart in the melted chocolate. If this becomes a problem, dip them in the chocolate, let dry and then dip again.
Also good dipped in regular milk chocolate bark.
Delicious and so easy to make
I can't wait to try these. Looks soooo good.
These are absolutely delicious and so somple to make!
The cookie/cream cheese mix can also be cut out with cookie cutters (like hearts or stars or Christmas trees) prior to dipping in chocolate. Makes it fun for different holidays :)
other recipes in desserts
With the heat this summer, it's always nice to cool down with a sweet treat!
A recipe from my grandmother, and a family favorite. Its quick to make, and super yummy.
It is almost wrong that something this easy to make tastes this good. It embodies everything that egg nog is and holds its own on the dessert table next …