- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 1 12
Creamy cool cake for any occasion.
Box white cake mix
Can of Eagle Brand Evaporated Milk
Can of Coconut Milk
Container of Whipped Cream
Bag of Sweetened Coconut
1. Bake the white cake in a rectangle pan according to the directions.
2. When done, poke holes throughout the cake.
3. Mix the evaporated milk and coconut milk together in separate bowl.
4. Pour the milk mix over the cake covering the top of the cake all over.
5. Set cake in the fridge until cold.
6. Stir up whipped cream until smooth and spread over cold cake covering the pan.
7. Sprinkle coconut over top of whipped cream and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
other recipes in desserts
A wonderful harvest apple-filled calzone, hot from the oven with a cinnamon sweet crunchy topping
Creamy and Smooth Chocolate spread used in a large variety of baking and Truffle Recipes or as a frosting.
This is a recipe that's been in my family since the Depression era. It was inexpensive to make and pretty easy. You only need three ingredients. And q…