Photo Source: https://eatwellenjoylife.com/sauteed-spinach-caramelized-mushrooms/
Sauteed Spinach with Mushrooms
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 1 serving
Simple side dish (especially with Thanksgiving Turkey) that will sure to please.
Bag of spinach
Tablespoons of olive oil
Lemon juice squeezed
Garlic cloves minced
Tablespoons of kosher salt
Cups of fresh mushrooms
Teaspoon of fresh pepper
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet.
2. Add the salt, lemon juice and garlic, and heat up.
3. Add the spinach and stir until wilted.
4. Add the mushrooms and let it cook thoroughly.
5. Top off with fresh pepper and serve.
other recipes in side dishes
This is a delicious coleslaw to serve at summer bbqs, picnics and get togethers with friends. I love it because it is vegan and tastes amazing so it will…
This recipe is super quick and easy. Perfect side dish for any occasion.
The Tavern, as it was called by folks in my town, was a picturesque resturant with wonderful food. The eggplant casserole was a favorite.